3 weeks out, need to improve G-Chem a lot

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Toadesque

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have done Chad's twice and have attempted to go through Destroyer for this section but it's killing me. I find I forget stuff easily for this section, but I don't have much else to use to study. I bought Bootcamp but I would like to save those tests for when I feel I can actually make good use of them instead of making 17s on my first attempt. I would have bought QVault but it's so damn expensive now. Is buying just the G-Chem section worth it ($50) or are there better resources for G-Chem out there?

Members don't see this ad.

I have done Chad's twice and have attempted to go through Destroyer for this section but it's killing me. I find I forget stuff easily for this section, but I don't have much else to use to study. I bought Bootcamp but I would like to save those tests for when I feel I can actually make good use of them instead of making 17s on my first attempt. I would have bought QVault but it's so damn expensive now. Is buying just the G-Chem section worth it ($50) or are there better resources for G-Chem out there?

i find qvaults gchem to be very useful. it has a bit too many lab questions (2 or so per test) but aside from that i think it's a good resource

I think QVAULT gchem is useless like 20% of the time, and useful for 80%.

Useless as in, too many dumb lab questions.

Also it repeats the questions a lot, it seems as if i am taking exam 5-9 all in same day. The questions keep on repeating.

I think QVAULT gchem is useless like 20% of the time, and useful for 80%.

Useless as in, too many dumb lab questions.

Also it repeats the questions a lot, it seems as if i am taking exam 5-9 all in same day. The questions keep on repeating.

hey! getting ready? when are you scheduled? mine is in 2 something weeks :scared::idea:

Members don't see this ad :)
Mine is next week, and I am not that ready for it..

I am really trying to cram everything, didn't know i would be so busy on the month of august.

My QVAULT chem average is 20, Ochem about 20(only 4 tests taken though), and Biology, PAT and QR is OHHH DEARR!

bootcamp + destroyer got me a 22 on gchem
qvault is a bit too easy and after taking the dat, i feel like it's not representative of the real test