• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

Adi Prasad

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 28, 2002
Los Angeles, CA
Status (Visible)
Hello people,
I have a situation that I need some advice on. I am waitlisted now and am making my back up plans. I am definitely not going to apply this summer because my credentials have not changed.
I will apply the summer of 2003 to enter in the fall of 2004. The only snag is that I took my MCAT in august 2000. Does anybody know if that will be accepted. Even if they say it is, has anybody ever gotten in with an older MCAT. I am deciding if I have to take it again.

souljah1

Attending
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 8, 2002
check out the msar. it will tell you the oldest mcats that schools will take. it is different depending on the school. i know that my mcat (august 1999) was the oldest mcat that the uc system would take for the class of 2006. but, i also know that other schools would accept older scores. the msar has it all.

About the Ads

Jalby

I fight crime at day when Batman are sleeping.
15+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2001
La La land, having moved on with life.
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
Originally posted by souljah1
check out the msar. it will tell you the oldest mcats that schools will take. it is different depending on the school. i know that my mcat (august 1999) was the oldest mcat that the uc system would take for the class of 2006. but, i also know that other schools would accept older scores. the msar has it all.

Ahem. I took the April one and it worked.
/me takes the title of oldest acceptable MCAT from souljah1

About the Ads
This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.