30 min in class (EK)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

monijah

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am getting my butt kicked on some of those 30 min in class passages in the EK books. Should I be concerned?

Members don't see this ad.

monijah said:
I am getting my but kicked on some of those 30 min in class passages in the EK books. Should I be concerned?

from what i've read from other posters, no. they are hard like hell... i'm guessing their stragedy is to make you think you know nothing so you study even harder. my average score was a 7, which isn't comforting

I also think there real hard compared to the some of the AAMC tests. There are no easy questions per passage as with the AAMC there is usally about 2 questions that are real easy. They seem to be much more specfic than that acutal retired tests. Ill be taking another practice exam this saturday we will see if the improvment continues. taken one before i started to study got a 24, one after two weeks of studying and got a 27. The physics is killing me since i havent taken physics 2 and that all there seems to be on the actual tests. Think ive gotten only about 30% of the physics stuff right.

Just look at it as part of your studying, not as a test. If you get probs wrong, as long as you review the answers and learn from them, you won't get them wrong again.