3D anatomy software that pronounces things? On CD?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cryhavoc

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm basically looking for something that lets me click on things and pronounces them. Zoom around and turn the body. And I have limited data so on a CD would be best. It can include function, but I'm more looking to use it for memorization and proper pronunciation. I'd use the internet but again, limited data.

Any recommendations? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Not entirely what you're asking for, but have you tried Anatomy and Physiology Revealed? The only thing that it really won't let you do is let you rotate the image.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm basically looking for a 3D model of the body, I can turn with my mouse and zoom into different layers. Say I zoom into the skeleton, if I click on the bone, it'll pronounce both the common name and the latin one.

When I read the latin names of bones, I don't know the proper pronunciation.

Members don't see this ad :)
It has cadaveric dissections that can be viewed layer by layer down to the skeleton (usually with A&P views, sometimes more), it does pronounce the names. It's the only thing I know of that can be run off of a CD.

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you for the suggestions, I'll look into them.