3rd/4th year Medical School Books, incl. "Secrets" series, $60, Boston

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

celebwgn

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I have some excellent books for the 3rd/4th year of med school that I no longer need, including four of the "Secrets" series books, which have high-yield content presented in an interesting question and answer format. Paid over $200 new for the below books. Would like $60 cash for all. Note--the books are not current editions, but the vast majority of their content is up-to-date and relevant. Pick up in the Boston area, specifically, Brookline/Coolidge Corner, easily accessible by the C line T, D line T, and #66 bus. If you are at Tufts Medical Center, I can also meet you there instead. Respond to this ad by email and I'll email you back.

Treatment Guidelines for Medicine and Primary care, 2004. Authors: Chan and Johnson. was $20 new.

Medical Secrets. 2nd edition, 1997. Author: Anthony Zollo. condition-almost new

Pediatric Secrets. 2nd edition, 1997. Authors: Polin and Ditmar. condition-almost new

Psychiatric Secrets. 1996. Authors: Jacobson and Jacobson. condition-new

Critical Care Secrets. 1992. Authors: Parsons and Wiener. Condition--very good

NMS Surgery, 2nd edition, 1991. 570 pages. Condition--very good.

NMS Anatomy, 1990. 610 pages. Condition--very good.

Common Diagnostic Tests--Use and Interpretation. 1987. by the American College of Physicians. Older, but still good information.

Handbook of Commonly Prescribed Drugs (1995)--good condition; outdated.

Members don't see this ad.