Dismiss Notice

Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

3rd/4th year Medical School Books, incl. "Secrets" series, $60, Boston

Discussion in 'For Sale and Advertisements' started by celebwgn, May 9, 2008.

1. celebwgn

Fellow [Any Field]
    Hi,
    I have some excellent books for the 3rd/4th year of med school that I no longer need, including four of the "Secrets" series books, which have high-yield content presented in an interesting question and answer format. Paid over $200 new for the below books. Would like $60 cash for all. Note--the books are not current editions, but the vast majority of their content is up-to-date and relevant. Pick up in the Boston area, specifically, Brookline/Coolidge Corner, easily accessible by the C line T, D line T, and #66 bus. If you are at Tufts Medical Center, I can also meet you there instead. Respond to this ad by email and I'll email you back.

Treatment Guidelines for Medicine and Primary care, 2004. Authors: Chan and Johnson. was $20 new.

Medical Secrets. 2nd edition, 1997. Author: Anthony Zollo. condition-almost new

Pediatric Secrets. 2nd edition, 1997. Authors: Polin and Ditmar. condition-almost new

Psychiatric Secrets. 1996. Authors: Jacobson and Jacobson. condition-new

Critical Care Secrets. 1992. Authors: Parsons and Wiener. Condition--very good

NMS Surgery, 2nd edition, 1991. 570 pages. Condition--very good.

NMS Anatomy, 1990. 610 pages. Condition--very good.

Common Diagnostic Tests--Use and Interpretation. 1987. by the American College of Physicians. Older, but still good information.

Handbook of Commonly Prescribed Drugs (1995)--good condition; outdated.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.