4.0 GPA and 504 mcat, MD school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hgf

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Cal is Berkeley. Podunk is a word for a random, no-name, in the middle of nowhere school.

Like I said, not relevant to your situation, just a general observation.
Ok thank you for clarifying

But then again, u can't really compare 3 years of hard work and being a

really? Necessary to make a sarcastic comment like that? I'm already upset about my score so please save the smart-ass comments
Didn't mean to offend you. I am sure you are able to raise your verbal. Also patients will say much worse things to you, might want to develop a good sense of humor about it.

Members don't see this ad :)
This doesn't seem like a valid rule of thumb according to this:
https://www.aamc.org/download/321508/data/factstablea23.pdf

It depends how bad your GPA is. Their are scenarios where %Acceptance for Low MCAT/High GPA = High MCAT/Low GPA

I meant that it takes about three months of studying and 300$ to get a better MCAT score but it takes a year or two and $50,000 in an SMP to fix the ****ty GPA (which is what ill do if I dont get in this cycle) and it really doesnt even fix the ****ty gpa.

My sense of humor will be amazing with patients who will be people who need my help and who will be going through all kinds of stressful health issues so I won't hold it against them. Also my sense of humor is perfect with friends who will say things like this but at the end it will be just to make me laugh at my misery. Now you are a stranger on the Internet so u just made me cringe because I couldn't understand slang.
Sure thing. I will extricate myself from this conversation. Good Luck.

Reactions: 1 user
My sense of humor will be amazing with patients who will be people who need my help and who will be going through all kinds of stressful health issues so I won't hold it against them. Also my sense of humor is perfect with friends who will say things like this but at the end it will be just to make me laugh at my misery. Now you are a stranger on the Internet so u just made me cringe because I couldn't understand slang.
Relax. It was a joke; I thought it was funny.

To be fair, its not really slang. Its a pretty common word you'd encounter in writing frequently. That's really the basis of the joke--- put the two together and you'll "get" the joke.

If it makes you feel better, I'm ESL as well and got a 131. It can be done, friend! Go get after it.

really? Necessary to make a sarcastic comment like that? I'm already upset about my score so please save the smart-ass comments

7e4.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
Lots of 4.0s with low verbal get in. Again, means nothing.

OP, these posters are right wing trolls, ignore em.

Yeah I meant it sucks to take the MCAT again , not getting a DO. DO=MD in the real world, just limits some Uber competitive specialties and the OMM thing is kinda weird.

ahaha u da mane