4/9/2011 MCAT Club!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lexie

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've just jumped ship from the Jan MCAT. It was the earliest one I could get after January. Anyone else signed up for this date??

Members don't see this ad.

... or the game where you continually bump the thread and give everyone unnecessary heart attacks :smuggrin:

Guess who just signed up for July 28th almost one hour before his score gets released ????

ME.. Yes, I just did it now!!!! Now that is neuroticism in its purest shape and form!!

Members don't see this ad :)
They are up!!! I'm glad we got them early, 34O 11PS 12VR 11BS. It's done!!! good luck to everyone and in your future!! YAHOOOO!!!!

They are up!!! I'm glad we got them early, 34O 11PS 12VR 11BS. It's done!!! good luck to everyone and in your future!! YAHOOOO!!!!

Wait... they are up right now for you? Mine are not up and my heart is beating crazy fast from your post....

Seriously dude, if this is the only way you know to have fun I feel sorry for you.

They aren't up.

HAHA... thats not a good first post for you!! Anyway, if thats your score, congratulations and good luck on your application.

I now understand why people who do this get banned. Seemed unreasonable at first, but now I understand.

Members don't see this ad :)
Not cool!!!!!!!!!!! I'm predicting the scores will be up at around 3:10pm eastern time. I just checked out other threads and thats around the time they got their results! Good Luck Everyone!

I checked a couple of older threads and their scores came out at 3:05 and 3:10 EST. Maybe we'll get the same.

My friend got his 3 days earlier and another friend got theirs 1 hr later and another at 5:00pm (for other MCAT exam dates this year).

So it's just whenever the IT guys feel like pushing the magic button.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHh common now!! as if we don't know that the tests were graded and completed 3 weeks ago.. just post those scores!!

Guess that makes the decision to go to law school easy... 24Q haha 11PS, 4VR, 9BS -- lower than my diagnostic before I ever started studying (27) ---was averaging 30-36 Kaplan and AAMC and any of my Examcrackers scores (8-12VR)

Well...shiiiit happens

12-12-12 36R. Wow, after taking this test three times over the course of almost two years and making so many sacrifices I finally got a score that I can be proud of. For those of you that didn't get the score you wanted, don't give up! You can definitely improve! I just can't believe that it's... done.

11 PS, 12 VR, 11 BS, S WS = 34S. I was worried all month, especially since this was my first time taking it. My AAMC average was 35, so I guess it was just nerves that brought me down. Now I can finally relax and start my summer. Good luck to all!

Last edited:
1st time: 10 6 11 M 27

2nd time: 13 9 11 O 33

I'm happy with myself. A 6 point improvement is not too shabby. I'm so glad I'll never have to look at another mcat verbal passage again.

8/7/08 V10 P8 B9 27Q
8/14/09 V10 P12 B9 31Q
4/9/11 V10 P12 B11 33P

Would've loved it to be higher, but I'll take it. At least all 3 are double digits and higher than any of my TPR or AAMC diags. Either they had a good curve or I got lucky. It's probably more the latter lol

I love how my Verbal was still the same after 3 years. smh

8/7/08 V10 P8 B9 27Q
8/14/09 V10 P12 B9 31Q
4/9/11 V10 P12 B11 33P

Would've loved it to be higher, but I'll take it. At least all 3 are double digits and higher than any of my TPR or AAMC diags. Either they had a good curve or I got lucky. It's probably more the latter lol

I love how my Verbal was still the same after 3 years. smh

Lol, it looks like you only studied for one section at a time.

Great job!

32P.

Should I retake? I have a horrid GPA of 3.3-3.4 though I plan on applying to instate schools (Texas) whom I've heard is better than some other states. AHhh. Panic-y before, panic-y after.

32P.

Should I retake? I have a horrid GPA of 3.3-3.4 though I plan on applying to instate schools (Texas) whom I've heard is better than some other states. AHhh. Panic-y before, panic-y after.

No you're golden. TDMSAS is gold for residents. 32 is good, and 3.4 is fine for most of the TX schools. Don't retake - a lower score would be a big problem, while a higher score doesn't really affect you much if you want to stay in TX.