4 Days and counting!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tjmolly

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I hope a 63% on USMLE CD and 65% on Qbank is good enough. Anyone experience success with those numbers? Any encouragement will help.

Members don't see this ad.

Can't offer any help...I am also stepping into the torture chamber on Tuesday. Good luck.

BRING IT ON
I am gonna rip you apart, USMLE!
I am pissed because I had to pay $450 to take this exam :mad: :mad: :mad: . I want my money back, and I will do that by killing the exam.

Good luck to all.

The word in the forums is that >60% Q bank should be at least passing on the actual test. Good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
Tonsils...I like the attitude! I think I've found that little extra burst of energy. Good luck to everyone.

It's now or never! I have my step 1 tomorrow!!
I'm feeling a lot better now than a couple of days ago. I took USMLE CD (150 questions) 2 weeks ago and scored 72% at the actual prometrics site. I thought it was really tough at the time. Without looking at the answers, I took the USMLE CD again and scored 84% yesterday!
Bring it on!! :mad: Can't wait to be finished. :clap:

whisker barrel,
that makes me feel a little more optimistic about my performance, because at the close of my qbank and all 2004 q's, i ended up with a 74% cummulative. i hope i get at least a 220 with all that molec. bio. and biostatistics crap that was hurled at me...
-s. :wink:

•••quote:•••Originally posted by sanfilippo:
•whisker barrel,
that makes me feel a little more optimistic about my performance, because at the close of my qbank and all 2004 q's, i ended up with a 74% cummulative. i hope i get at least a 220 with all that molec. bio. and biostatistics crap that was hurled at me...
-s. :wink: •••••Hey, How come I only had 2003 Qbank ques?????
:p

•••quote:•••Originally posted by mdphd2b:
•Hey, How come I only had 2003 Qbank ques?????
:p •••••I'm betting that last question is the one that will be on the test.

Thants strange, I only had 2002! I thought they matched the number to the year to be cute?

i have no idea...when i finished, it said 2004 questions...........maybe they add a question to the pool every now and then??!!

sounds like an X file, scully.
-s.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by sanfilippo:
•i have no idea...when i finished, it said 2004 questions...........maybe they add a question to the pool every now and then??!!

sounds like an X file, scully.
-s.•••••More like subtract a question from the pool every now and then. I'm still registered, and I appear to have the least amount of questions. This situation does seem to require some investigation; if you all are getting more questions then I am, I want 3/2,000X99 dollars= 15 cents promptly refunded to me.