4 days left till DAT. How to study for PAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

license2kill

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I studied least for this section. What is the best way to prep for this section? I have Kaplan Online course with some PAT problems. Should I purchase Crack PAT today and work with it for a couple of days or is it too late to reap any benefits?

I have also looked at "my wicked PAT tutorial" from one of our guys. What do you guys suggest?:(

Members don't see this ad.

I studied least for this section. What is the best way to prep for this section? I have Kaplan Online course with some PAT problems. Should I purchase Crack PAT today and work with it for a couple of days or is it too late to reap any benefits?

I have also looked at "my wicked PAT tutorial" from one of our guys. What do you guys suggest?:(

Ther is never enough practice for this section. Crack the PAT is tough but it will make the actual DAT seem like childs play; or so I have heard.

CDP will give you good practice. I guess buy the Ace edition that has 10 full length and try to finish as many as you can. Finish atleast 5 and you will be good to go.