4 Days till MCAT! Tips on what to do till then?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Asclepius293

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey SDN family,

Taking my mcat in about 4 days! Any tips from former test takers about the best way to spend this time?

Feeling relatively confident. My test scores in order have been:

Diagnostic - 499
Kaplan FL 6- 496
Kaplan FL 1- 499
Kaplan FL 2 through 6 - 504
AAMC Scored - 513 (127,130,129,127)

Advice or warm wishes appreciated haha. Thanks everyone! Best of luck to others taking it soon and applying this cycle!

Members don't see this ad.

Did you do the section banks? If so then just review any weaknesses and go rock it. :)
Seconded!
If there is some specific thing that helps you relax (for me it is just driving around out in the country), take some time to go do that. Make sure it's something you have to go and do, not just netflix or something. In these last couple of days, brush up on some content, but you're about as good as you're going to be for this test date. Make sure you bring an ID on test day and know that it's okay to be nervous, but don't let it control you.

YOU GOT THIS!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
*meant full lengths 2-5 have been 504 haha. my bad.

Oh, and I totally feel that pain I got the same score four times in a row on my kaplan practice tests, too.

Also, understand that the way that you feel walking out of the test is pretty non-indicative of how you did.
I felt like crap, but did way better than I expected.

Do not void your scores unless you absolutely know you straight-up failed (tremendously unlikely).

Reactions: 1 user
Idk if you've already started this but make sure you start waking up early and going to sleep early. I had trouble falling asleep the night before and think this might come back to hurt me, it made it really hard to stay focused during CARS

Reactions: 2 users
T minus 2 days. I've finished all but one q-pack (the short physical science one which is causing me some cognitive dissonance as a chem major!). Is it time to just relax a bit?