4 waitlists in one week

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

beat that.

note: i am extremely grateful for my acceptance at etsu and don't want to sound like i am whining when so many people haven't had interviews yet. (but i am whining, a little.) anyways, good luck to everybody in this process, seriously.

Members don't see this ad.

beat that.

note: i am extremely grateful for my acceptance at etsu and don't want to sound like i am whining when so many people haven't had interviews yet. (but i am whining, a little.) anyways, good luck to everybody in this process, seriously.

that hurts. i got a rejection and a waitlist this week. no fun. it's ok to whine. that's what SDN is for, after all.

that hurts. i got a rejection and a waitlist this week. no fun. it's ok to whine. that's what SDN is for, after all.

i'm grateful not to have been rejected anywhere. but waiting until october was hard enough, and now us waitlistees have to wait until may probably. boo...

Members don't see this ad :)
yea, i got 4 as well. it's not that i'm not grateful for my 2 acceptances, but it's seriously embarassing to go on all these interviews and all i have to show is 2.

i must be some kinda reject.

i keep telling myself that it's my texas residency that's keeping me from straight acceptances OOS. :rolleyes:

i guess i'll know if that's the case when i hear back from texas schools.

Wow, sucks dude. Don't worry about whining. Those without interviews yet are still longing in anticipation, with the hopes of hearing something soon. With waitlists, the answer does not come until next year at least, if at all.

I hope those waitlist notices are balanced by four acceptances. At least you know that in four and a half years, you'll have a medical degree. Congrats!

yea, i got 4 as well. it's not that i'm not grateful for my 2 acceptances, but it's seriously embarassing to go on all these interviews and all i have to show is 2.

i must be some kinda reject.

that's how i feel. i honestly don't think i'm bad at interviewing, and i'm a pretty self-analytical/critical person. i hate it for you that you have 4 too, but it makes me feel better that you're in the same boat because you're clearly an interesting person with stuff to talk about at interviews. oh, well.

that's how i feel. i honestly don't think i'm bad at interviewing, and i'm a pretty self-analytical/critical person. i hate it for you that you have 4 too, but it makes me feel better that you're in the same boat because you're clearly an interesting person with stuff to talk about at interviews. oh, well.

dude, seriously. i've even had interviewers say that i'm good at interviewing. i always give clever and to the point responses. :confused:

thanks for the support, sdners. you're right; at least they're not rejections.

After the amount of money and time you put into this process, you owe it to yourself to whine about a rejection.

i'm in the same boat, except your boat is much better than mine. i have three waitlists and no acceptances.

3 rejections post secondary...7 holds pre-interview...two interviews so far...no acceptances...nuff said

Either way, you'll be in medical school next year. It might not be your dream school, but c'est la vie.