40% on C/P Not Scored?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted585480

Does anyone know roughly what this translates to? I know its pretty bad.

Members don't see this ad.

i take my exam in about a week so i'd like to know

I re-read my response and I apologize- I didn't mean to sound short. I mean more like, you likely wouldn't like the translated score so focus more on reviewing that section thoroughly and prepare for next week. If it's a few content areas you can focus on, it might really help. The unscored C/P has a couple trickier passages and a couple discretes that are kind of lame, but review and prepare to do better on the scored :)

I'll let others chime in on what the translation might be like.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I re-read my response and I apologize- I didn't mean to sound short. I mean more like, you likely wouldn't like the translated score so focus more on reviewing that section thoroughly and prepare for next week. If it's a few content areas you can focus on, it might really help. The unscored C/P has a couple trickier passages and a couple discretes that are kind of lame, but review and prepare to do better on the scored :)

I'll let others chime in on what the translation might be like.

thanks i'd like a 125 but it's my weakest section, so i understand. i also went through it pretty quickly and most of the answers I missed were kind of from not analyzing the passages that well.

what have your test scores for AAMC scored, sb, and nextstep exams looked like.
If you've consistently gotten around 40% on sections, I would reschedule for Jan.
If this was a fluke, then I would review all the concepts you missed.

Reactions: 1 user