JPS398

5+ Year Member
Dec 10, 2013
Status
Pre-Podiatry
Does anyone know roughly what this translates to? I know its pretty bad.

theonlytycrane

5+ Year Member
Mar 23, 2014
Status
Medical Student
i take my exam in about a week so i'd like to know
I re-read my response and I apologize- I didn't mean to sound short. I mean more like, you likely wouldn't like the translated score so focus more on reviewing that section thoroughly and prepare for next week. If it's a few content areas you can focus on, it might really help. The unscored C/P has a couple trickier passages and a couple discretes that are kind of lame, but review and prepare to do better on the scored :)

I'll let others chime in on what the translation might be like.

Reactions: betterfuture
OP
J

JPS398

5+ Year Member
Dec 10, 2013
Status
Pre-Podiatry
I re-read my response and I apologize- I didn't mean to sound short. I mean more like, you likely wouldn't like the translated score so focus more on reviewing that section thoroughly and prepare for next week. If it's a few content areas you can focus on, it might really help. The unscored C/P has a couple trickier passages and a couple discretes that are kind of lame, but review and prepare to do better on the scored :)

I'll let others chime in on what the translation might be like.
thanks i'd like a 125 but it's my weakest section, so i understand. i also went through it pretty quickly and most of the answers I missed were kind of from not analyzing the passages that well.

premedkid1994

2+ Year Member
Dec 17, 2015
Status
Pre-Medical
what have your test scores for AAMC scored, sb, and nextstep exams looked like.
If you've consistently gotten around 40% on sections, I would reschedule for Jan.
If this was a fluke, then I would review all the concepts you missed.

Reactions: laczlacylaci