45th ADEA Official Guide to D.S.'s purchase

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by onamission, Mar 25, 2007.

1. onamission

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Has anyone purchased the 45th edition of this for themselves? How long did it take to arrive? I know collegeboy3000 started a thread after his advisor received a copy, but I ordered one for myself and it's taking forever to arrive. A few days after ordering it on-line, I received an e-mail confirming my order and stating that it would be shipped shortly. That e-mail arrived on March 11th. It's the 25th now and no more e-mails, no book in the mail and no phone number on the site (at least that I can find) to call and check on my order. Anyone else have this happen? Anyone have a phone number to call? :hungover:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. wizziefiend

wizziefiend Guest

Dental Student
    Yeah i ordered the previous 2 year's volumes and they can take awhile to arrive. Just gotta realize that the ADEA or ASDA (whatever the publisher was) purpose is not to publish or retail books, so they may not have someone full time filling orders. They may do it once a week, once every other week, who knows. It's not amazon.com but you'll get it eventually! It's worth it though...no guessing games, you know all the details.

4. dentalgirl08

Pre-Dental
    That's weird, b/c I bought mine the 14th and it came on the 22nd. You should def contact someone about that if you find that info. It was sent by fedex and dropped at my door, do you live in apt maybe there was some mix up with that.