470 in NMBE 12

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kazhak

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Help guys...exam in 2 weeks, what should i do now, really stressed!!!

Members don't see this ad.

90 views and nothing wow..any constructive criticism would really help mee..thanks guys!!

I am aiming for 230 thatis why i am frustrated..any advice on what i shoudl focus on now? and what comsae?

Members don't see this ad :)
Ahh I see, you did an NBME, they have a weird scoring system. I thought you did a COMLEX practice test. Well then, what does your score factor out to be in the real scoring system? What does a 470 translate into?

Ahh I see, you did an NBME, they have a weird scoring system. I thought you did a COMLEX practice test. Well then, what does your score factor out to be in the real scoring system? What does a 470 translate into?

its 214 step 1..what should i do going forward to reach my goal of 230?

Start with the weak systems that you got back from the NBME feedback .... and 1st aid till you drop . GoodLuck

Thanks guys..yeah im just doing incorrect uworld right now and then probably just FA all the way..I wish i could take ur suggestion on destroying the modem but unforunately i need it for uworld. My main weakness was in general princples so I have no clue what should I work on..does that mean review everything?

Thanks guys..yeah im just doing incorrect uworld right now and then probably just FA all the way..I wish i could take ur suggestion on destroying the modem but unforunately i need it for uworld. My main weakness was in general princples so I have no clue what should I work on..does that mean review everything?

General principles I think will be what Goljan (his RR book) covers in the first 8 chapters roughly.