$475 Master BR & private BA in immaculate Apt near UNC Chapel Hill/I-40/shopping

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AlphaPower

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, we are looking for a roommate to share a 3 bedroom 2 bath apartment at Alta Springs (see pics and floorplans at http://altaspringsapts.com). I am a male, first year medical student at UNC, and the other person is a male PhD student. We have an apartment with the Cardinal floorplan, reserved for move-in on July 15. The room available is the master bedroom with a huge private bath and walk-in closet, and the rate we are asking is $475/month. Utilities, including cable and internet, would be split three ways and run less than $60/month extra per person. The apartment is unfurnished but has washer, dryer and kitchen appliances in unit.

The Alta Springs community is immaculate and pet friendly. The location is very safe and quiet: it is within two minutes to Park and Rides at the Friday Center where all the buses run; across the street from the Meadowmont shopping plaza; easy access to I-40/US-54/15-501, and less than a 10 min drive to UNC. Southpoint Mall - the largest mall in the area - is also just minutes away. Amenities include 24 hr fitness center, 24 hr maintenance guarantee, free printers, pool, tennis court, outdoor grills etc. If you are in the area, feel free to visit the main office, and a leasing agent will be happy to show you a model unit. Otherwise, take a look at my pictures at http://s606.photobucket.com/albums/tt150/alpha_power2000/.

On the personal side, we are in our mid 20's, very laid back, considerate, and clean. As an added bonus, the other roommate will hardly be there due to his research. This would be a perfect setup for a graduate student or young professional, who may be looking to save on rent, but still enjoy the full spectrum of convenience, comfort and privacy a premium apartment community provides. If you are interested, please email me. We are open to both female and male roommates. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: