498 on Kaplan FL1. 3 weeks to go. What should I do?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

determined293

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. So I just finished a kaplan mcat course and finally decided to take their FL1 that's required. I got a 498 (123,124,125,126). I have just about 3 weeks to go until my September 2nd MCAT. Right now, the plan is to do multiple gen chem and physics passages out of Berkeley Review. Do some section bank and q packs each day including 2 or 3 CARS passages per day. I'll probably take EK exam 2 and then finish with AAMC exam 2 a week before to see if Im ready for the exam. Does this sound like a good plan? Any materials that yu guys suggest I absolutely need?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

You got the full compliment of AAMC materials with your Kaplan course, right? Do them. As many/all if you can.

Also, if you got the full Kaplan MCAT course, you got the MCAT channel classes?

You got the full compliment of AAMC materials with your Kaplan course, right? Do them. As many/all if you can.

Also, if you got the full Kaplan MCAT course, you got the MCAT channel classes?
Definitely doing all of the AAMC materials. What would you suggest about the Kaplan channel sessions? For backup in case I dont understand a certain topic?

Kaplan channel sessions
I would attend as many as you can as often as you can; and duplicate sessions as well. Eli, John, Tami are the best (Brian is good too)... If I could attend them, I would. If there was an option to just get access to those, I'd probably have paid for it... seriously, those 3 are the best.

Members don't see this ad :)