• Livestream AMA: Join SDN as we welcome Dr. John Ligon, a Pediatric Oncologist with the National Cancer Institute on May 11th at 8:00 PM Eastern. Register now!

tik-tik-clock

CraziiiDesiiKuriii
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 25, 2004
Status (Visible)
Is this a good indicator of the real MCAT? Harder, easier or same ?

pslee

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 5, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
tik-tik-clock said:
Is this a good indicator of the real MCAT? Harder, easier or same ?

Well, i think it depends on each individual, but IT was an nightmare for me. 4R was a killer for me, which really made me worry. I am not really sure which one is a good indicator because I am yet to take my first MCAT. I thought 4R vr was crazy hard with that depressing curve.

xylem29

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 10, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
pslee said:
Well, i think it depends on each individual, but IT was an nightmare for me. 4R was a killer for me, which really made me worry. I am not really sure which one is a good indicator because I am yet to take my first MCAT. I thought 4R vr was crazy hard with that depressing curve.

Hazeus, pslee, you are a mad-man!! 15? Great verbal scores? Good job bro. :thumbup:

4s4

10+ Year Member
Jun 10, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Throughout the whole thing, I felt like I was dying....but then I didn't do as awful as I thought. Though that curve is horrible--I don't get it. Why is it easier? I feel like it's around the same difficulty as Examkrackers passages or Kaplan, and maybe even harder, and yet there's a harder curve? I didn't even finish on time =(

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.