• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

4th year housing exchanges

WhtsThFrequency

15+ Year Member
Jan 18, 2006
  1. Veterinarian
    Does anyone know of any sort of message board or the like where senior students can arrange living arrangements or housing swops for rotations? There are a lot of OOS things I'd like to do....but finding housing for three weeks is difficult (especially with a dog). Are we limited to craigslist? Would anyone be interested in trying to start something here? What about VIN?

Angelo84

Tufts Class of 2011
    10+ Year Member
    Jan 25, 2007
    1. Veterinary Student
      I would think combining VIN and here would cover quite a few people. Contacting the places directly could be better--I know tufts e-mails all the classes if someone needs housing--I don't know how well it works as I've never been able to host someone.

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.