4th year rotations in Tennessee

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TNDO2B

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I am a 3rd year DO student. I am looking to eventually move back to my home state of TN to practice, but I would prefer to move back during my 4th year. Does anyone know what kinds of rotations are available in TN, preferrably East TN? Furthermore, would it be do-able to move back to TN my 4th year and not have to travel for many away rotations (considering some of my rotations have to be at AOA approved sites)?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone!
I am a 3rd year DO student. I am looking to eventually move back to my home state of TN to practice, but I would prefer to move back during my 4th year. Does anyone know what kinds of rotations are available in TN, preferrably East TN? Furthermore, would it be do-able to move back to TN my 4th year and not have to travel for many away rotations (considering some of my rotations have to be at AOA approved sites)?

You can look at UT-Knoxville Medical Center and see what is available there. I know they have a lot of different options. You can also check into the rotations at ETSU and see what hospitals they rotate thru. Just a few suggestions for ya.

Hi everyone!

UT College of Medicine at Chattanooga...Erlanger hospital.

Proph...