• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
  • Free admissions webinar for pre-vets! “Apply Smarter” Webinar

TNDO2B

10+ Year Member
Dec 3, 2008
Status
Medical Student
Hi everyone!
I am a 3rd year DO student. I am looking to eventually move back to my home state of TN to practice, but I would prefer to move back during my 4th year. Does anyone know what kinds of rotations are available in TN, preferrably East TN? Furthermore, would it be do-able to move back to TN my 4th year and not have to travel for many away rotations (considering some of my rotations have to be at AOA approved sites)?

nascardoc

Daddy to 2 kiddos
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 30, 2006
Livonia, MI
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Hi everyone!
I am a 3rd year DO student. I am looking to eventually move back to my home state of TN to practice, but I would prefer to move back during my 4th year. Does anyone know what kinds of rotations are available in TN, preferrably East TN? Furthermore, would it be do-able to move back to TN my 4th year and not have to travel for many away rotations (considering some of my rotations have to be at AOA approved sites)?
You can look at UT-Knoxville Medical Center and see what is available there. I know they have a lot of different options. You can also check into the rotations at ETSU and see what hospitals they rotate thru. Just a few suggestions for ya.

prophecy2

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 21, 2004
SoCal
Visit site
Status
Hi everyone!
UT College of Medicine at Chattanooga...Erlanger hospital.

Proph...

About the Ads