4th yr Blowoff rotations at Il Masonic, Cook Cty, Loyola or any other chi-school ????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ThinkFast007

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If someone could tell what are the blow off 4th yr electives at these above mentioned institutions, i'd be greatful. I'm trying to figure out my away rotation schedule and would like to tk courses that i basically dont have to be present for :D

Please post here or PM me...thanks!

and yes my flame repellant gear is on...but serious answers would be extremellllllllllly helpful..thanks :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

ThinkFast007 said:
If someone could tell what are the blow off 4th yr electives at these above mentioned institutions, i'd be greatful. I'm trying to figure out my away rotation schedule and would like to tk courses that i basically dont have to be present for :D

and yes my flame repellant gear is on...but serious answers would be extremellllllllllly helpful..thanks :thumbup:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO motivated. . . :rolleyes: ;)

chicamedica said:
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO motivated. . . :rolleyes: ;)

lactation!

Members don't see this ad :)
dude, ur lazy! you should take sicu month, micu month, ccu, and trauma surg...that should be a cake way to spend M4

LotaPower said:
dude, ur lazy! you should take sicu month, micu month, ccu, and trauma surg...that should be a cake way to spend M4
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

how about i also get a MI and die at the age of 24

ThinkFast007 said:

Clinical EKG, 2-3hrs/day at Masonic. Good rotation but the attending does not care whether or not you show up.

pretty much any rads rotation (as long as that is not your intended career path) should be cake.....i know it is at loyola, for sure.