Apr 2, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
Hello.
I dont have any problems with science sections, but I am terrible at reading in general mainly because English is not my first language.. So I want to start early to prepare for RC as much as possible..

What materials should I use for RC and in what order? I already searched for the "best" materials out there like Crack DAT reading and bootcamp, but I dont want to use the best ones first..

Thank you!

Feb 14, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
A lot of people suggest reading scientific articles to get used to them. Then from there its basically just finding a strategy that allows you to read the passage fast and answer the questions all in within 20 minutes. 1 passage + questions = 20 min max

Reactions: gamesdf
OP
gamesdf
Apr 2, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
A lot of people suggest reading scientific articles to get used to them. Then from there its basically just finding a strategy that allows you to read the passage fast and answer the questions all in within 20 minutes. 1 passage + questions = 20 min max
What do you mean by "scientific articles"? Articles about an experiment + its data, etc? Or articles like the ones from scientific american?

Also, how long does it usually take to finish all tests from bootcamp + CDR?