Aug 1, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
Hey guys.

I write my DAT early next week and was wondering what you recommend I do in these last few days. I have planned practice tests which I started today and will continue until Sunday. After reviewing my tests, etc should I continue practicing destroyer? I went thru it once, currently going over it a second time. any other suggestions that you think would benefit me a few days before my test?

Thank you.

Jun 11, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
Relax the day before! Be sure to take timed full lengths. Definitely go through destroyer at least twice! Good luck!

A

arkenstone

I take mine Thursday... which is tomorrow, technically.

I'm burnt out. I've really just gotten to the point where I'm like... ok I won't suck, at least.

Reactions: htorres89
OP
DDS-King
Aug 1, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
I take mine Thursday... which is tomorrow, technically.

I'm burnt out. I've really just gotten to the point where I'm like... ok I won't suck, at least.
Best of luck man! Hopefully you destroy it. Let us know how it goes. I feel like I am going to be like you on Saturday night lmfao.

A

arkenstone

Best of luck man! Hopefully you destroy it. Let us know how it goes. I feel like I am going to be like you on Saturday night lmfao.
Are you applying this cycle? I'm so ready to just get a passable score and send the unofficial report on to a few schools so I can put a period on this phase.

Reactions: DDS-King
OP
DDS-King
Aug 1, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
Are you applying this cycle? I'm so ready to just get a passable score and send the unofficial report on to a few schools so I can put a period on this phase.
Yeah I hear ya. Yea I am. I wrote the Canadian DAT back in November and scored 19 AA but planning to rewrite my Canadian. Hoping for 20+ on this American exam. Applying to both Canadian and US schools, hbu?

enamel88

5+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 24, 2012
CA
Status
Dental Student
go over the destroyer again! I have 2 weeks left and I'm going through Bio destroyer 2nd time, going over all the GC and OC problems that I've missed first time around, and finally going over all my notes on rxns and weaknesses.

Apr 28, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
Take a timed 2007 and 2009 DAT. Simulate testing conditions as best as possible. So if you're exam is scheduled at noon, take the practice ones at noon.

Reactions: DDS-King
A

arkenstone

Yeah I hear ya. Yea I am. I wrote the Canadian DAT back in November and scored 19 AA but planning to rewrite my Canadian. Hoping for 20+ on this American exam. Applying to both Canadian and US schools, hbu?
Already applied... all the schools have me listed as "waiting additional information."

OP
DDS-King
Aug 1, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
Tomorrow, lol. I meant "tomorrow" yesterday cause it was past midnight :) Just going through the rest of Destroyer's bio section.

Ohhh very nice :D. You got this man! Lets kill it and make the schools eager to offer us interviews.

CTArx

2+ Year Member
Aug 4, 2015
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Just took mine yesterday, and boy the last few days leading up to the exam was stressful! But I know you've got it in you after all the preparation. Just get a good sleep the night before and don't worry too much. You got this!

A

arkenstone

Just took mine yesterday, and boy the last few days leading up to the exam was stressful! But I know you've got it in you after all the preparation. Just get a good sleep the night before and don't worry too much. You got this!
Sleeeeep