5 Free Medical Website design (Doctors only)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

greggy1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My name is Greg, CEO and founder of medical website Design Company based in Dallas. We design healthcare websites for all medical professionals.

In an attempt to expand our business to higher scale, we are offering to design about 20 medical websites to practicing doctors only (not for students). With no strings attached, we will design a complete website for your healthcare business at no charge. Yes, I am serious.

In return, all we ask for is a link back to our website to help us in promoting our business. We have already started 2 free website designs this morning for a dentist and a chiropractor. So we are looking at 18 more websites to go before we go back to our mainstream business.

If you are interested, simply go to our website at Medical Website Design Company and click on contact page. Send me a message and we will get it started as soon as we get all the customizing details.
See you in a little bit
Greg

Members don't see this ad.

3 slots filled already. 2 more remaining for this offer. Once these websites are designed and completed, I will post them here for you to see, review and comment.
GREG

For those who responded, we have designed a total of 6 websites, 4 for dentists a chiropractor and a general practitioner.
Thank you all for everything