5 Weeks or Less for PCAT Scores??? Help!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Quam

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does it actually take the entire 5weeks before reporting PCAT scores? If so, I'm screwed. Trying to beat a February 3rd deadline. Took it January 7th. Anybody know how long it took theirs? Anxiety level rising steadily :(

Members don't see this ad.

well... I looked into last's year January's PCAT, and they released the official scores on Feb. 8th :( and that was 4 weeks after the test (so it was actually early). So... thats kind of bad news for you

well... I looked into last's year January's PCAT, and they released the official scores on Feb. 8th :( and that was 4 weeks after the test (so it was actually early). So... thats kind of bad news for you
Thanks. Oh gosh......that's the pharmas deadline so I'll hope they can still consider since the supplemental application's due in March. Aaaaggg.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll be waiting until the teh very last date. Either way my top schools are due march :D

Reactions: 1 user
maybe they will put you on the waiting list until they receive it .the best thing is to call the school and see what they say

You will be fine. PharmCas will upload your scores automatically even if it's past the deadline date.

You will be fine. PharmCas will upload your scores automatically even if it's past the deadline date.
Hoping so. PharmCas deadline's on the 3rd but final deadline to submit supp applc is in March