500th post...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jbone

Herro!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to make #500 special. I apologize for wasting your time reading my 500 crappy posts. It's been a pleasure reading yours!! :thumbup: :horns: :hardy:

Members don't see this ad.

good havin you around. 500 is for lightweights though, let us know when you get to a grand.
-mota

does this jump from 100th to 500th? :confused:
i have been in 100th for a long time, i want 500th.... :scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
DaMota said:
good havin you around. 500 is for lightweights though, let us know when you get to a grand.
-mota
Workin on it Mota. :thumbup:

baby4you said:
does this jump from 100th to 500th? :confused:
i have been in 100th for a long time, i want 500th.... :scared:
Your at 219. :oops:

jbone said:
Your at 219. :oops:

how do you know that? :confused: i have been looking for that for the longest time.. :(
i feel so stupid :(

you can click their user name to the left of the post and then "find more posts by this user" and however many results it brings up are the post count. took me awhile to figure that out too :oops:

spaceman_spiff said:
you can click their user name to the left of the post and then "find more posts by this user" and however many results it brings up are the post count. took me awhile to figure that out too :oops:

tx, :D , i got it now. :)

jbone, your avatar is hilarious

BaylorGuy said:
jbone, your avatar is hilarious
Thanks, though it is offensive to many cat "lovers" out there. Sorry Tigress, Medicine Bird, exlawgirl, etc. Kitties need love too. ;)

Congrats jbone, like the avatar too ;)