526 MCAT Tutor

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gsem15

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Need help preparing for the upcoming MCAT? I'm an experienced tutor pursuing an MPH in Health Education and love to teach MCAT. I scored a 526, and you can too!

I can help you prepare for all four sections of the MCAT. I meet with clients in person and remotely (using screen sharing, Facetime, etc.) Also, my digital study materials (including flashcards, review books, and content outlines) are provided free of charge to active clients. With over 1,000 hours of MCAT preparation, I know what topics are low-yield and high-yield on the exam. Send me an email today to get started!

The introductory consultation is free. During our first session we will set up a test prep schedule and begin targeting priority areas for improvement.

Rate: $45/hr

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-09-27 at 8.24.06 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-09-27 at 8.24.06 PM.png
    38.8 KB · Views: 65
  • Screen Shot 2017-05-20 at 11.21.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-20 at 11.21.10 PM.png
    109.8 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Need help preparing for the upcoming MCAT? I'm an experienced tutor pursuing an MPH in Health Education and love to teach MCAT. I scored a 526, and you can too!

I can help you prepare for all four sections of the MCAT. I meet with clients in person and remotely (using screen sharing, Facetime, etc.) Also, my digital study materials (including flashcards, review books, and content outlines) are provided free of charge to active clients. With over 1,000 hours of MCAT preparation, I know what topics are low-yield and high-yield on the exam. Send me an email today to get started!

The introductory consultation is free. During our first session we will set up a test prep schedule and begin targeting priority areas for improvement.

Rate: $45/hr

What is your email?