6 days until the OAT!

enoia1

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am taking the OAT in 6 days from tomorrow and I'm still worried about how I am going to do on the reading comprehension and physics sections!

I have been preparing with Kaplan for the last 2 months but I keep getting 320s for physics and 290s for reading comprehension.

Anyone have any advice? How close are the Kaplan questions to the real OAT questions?

Thank you so much for any advice you may have

Members don't see this ad.

I am taking the OAT in 6 days from tomorrow and I'm still worried about how I am going to do on the reading comprehension and physics sections!

I have been preparing with Kaplan for the last 2 months but I keep getting 320s for physics and 290s for reading comprehension.

Anyone have any advice? How close are the Kaplan questions to the real OAT questions?

Thank you so much for any advice you may have
physics: you'll be fine
reading: hit or miss, get some sleep!

Echo of the last post... the week before my exam I got a 270 on the physics section and got a 370 on the real thing. Don't fret about physics. For the reading section, just do your best to have good time management.

Most importantly, take this week to de-stress and take it easy!! :thumbup:

Look at other people's score report on here. Kaplan really undershoots a lot of the scores.

I think the reason is kaplan asks really specific questions while the OAT asks more general questions. So take these remaining days to review the basics.

For reference I took the kaplan test 1 week before, and the opted test 3 days before my actual exam.
For physics, I got 300, 340, 370.