6 Week Study Schedule Advice?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

htxcoog16

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I found out today that I need to retake my exam in January, and I was lucky enough to score a seat for 1/8/15. I have about 6 weeks before my exam. Does anyone know of a good study schedule for that time frame? I have already taken all of the AAMC FL's, so if you have any recommendations for other FL's that I should take, that would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone come up with a study schedule? I am attempting to revise SN2ed's schedule right now for the 6 week time frame...

It's a bit difficult to recommend specifics without knowing how far you are from the score you want, but if you only have 6 weeks then I'd say hit the practice passages and notecards heavily, if not almost exclusively. Consider buying the AAMC self-assessments if you haven't already, and re-take the later AAMC practice tests (i.e. 8-11). Supplement that with a mix of outside practice tests - it's better to mix them than to just take one company's practice tests.

Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user