Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

650$ Male student preferred- NOVA main campus at Davie, Ft. Lauderdale

Discussion in 'Housing (Temporary and Long-term)' started by QHL, Jun 17, 2008.

1. QHL

QHL 2+ Year Member

Aug 25, 2007
    I am a 23 year old male student at Nova Law school.

I am looking for a male roommate, preferably a fellow student, to share my 2-2 apartment at The Courtyard at Davie.

The Courtyard at Davie is a brand new condo for rent with a very nice canal view. It is located on 39th street, facing Nova sport complex. Thus, with 1 step across the street, you'll arrive school. There is a common area in the complex where you can held a party for as much as 50 people; and also a pool and a gym for tenants.
    My unit is
    - down-stair -> easy to move furniture in/out
    - fridge, washer & dryer are provided in the kitchen.
    - pretty much empty during daytime, because I spend most of my time in school.
    - very spacious ( 1183 sq. feet)
    - unique floor plan 2-2, the 2 bed-bath sets are on each side, with the living room and kitchen in between -> so we will have maximum privacy.

I am looking to have a studying studying and studying environment here at Nova.

I don't smoke, don't drug, nor can I stand pets, so I expect the roommate would be the same.

As far as cost goes, everything will be split evenly. The rent is 1300, plus utilities. We will have either cable internet on top of cable tv or dsl internet on top of basic phone line. Will also have a secured wireless internet for the unit.
    The manager requires some sort of personal property insurance, minimum cover $50,000, we will decide which company to go with. So you are looking at about $650 + utilities = $750/ month totally.

I only ask for half a deposit of 1 month rent. There won't be any application fee or administration fees. Any later extra front cost will be split evenly as well.

The lease will begin early August, and the manager requires the roommate to be on the lease contract. The length of the contract is 15 months. Right now, they are offering 3 months free promotion.

Any question, email me or call me at (818) 271 7340, ask for Dan
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6920 sw 39th street, Davie, FL
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.