7/19 dat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ProllyTin

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My scores

PAT: 24
QR: 19
RC: 22
BIO: 20
GC: 19
OC: 25
TS: 20
AA: 21

Thanks to everyone on here for sharing their experience and resources. Really helped me get through this test. I used DAT Destroyer, Math Destroyer, Cliffs AP Biology, Kalplans Blue Blook, Crack the DAT PAT, and Chad's Videos. What do you guys think about my chances?

Members don't see this ad.

Great Scores buddy, esp OC and PAT
howd u study for PAT? i dont have a clue about those, where shud i start?
and chads for OC?

Sometimes I feel like you either get the PAT or don't, you you clearly got it well!!! Well done. Really amazing scores. OC is a stellar score.

Sometimes I feel like you either get the PAT or don't, you you clearly got it well!!! Well done. Really amazing scores. OC is a stellar score.

Thanks guys! And I kinda agree with you on PAT. I do think you can improve your score but practicing, but I just did four Crack the DAT PAT tests and felt like I was ready. I also used DAT gvault. Sorry forgot to put that I was in a hurry. If anyone wants a full breakdown let me know and I can do one. Just felt like there are people with better scores than me that do very good breakdowns.

Members don't see this ad :)
Great Scores buddy, esp OC and PAT
howd u study for PAT? i dont have a clue about those, where shud i start?
and chads for OC?

For PAT I would first go through Kaplan Blue Book to get a feel for each section, and once you have done that get Crack the DAT PAT and just do practice tests. For me I thought the most helpful thing was to go back and look at the ones I got wrong and make sure I understood why mine was wrong and the others were right. This just helped me wrap my brain around visualizing the images. And for angle ranking, I mainly used a technique I read about on here were you visualize the acute angles like pieces of pie and you want the biggest piece. Then for obtuse angles, I would visualize them as laptops opening and closes. I know it sounds stupid but someone on here posted about these techniques and they worked for me lol.

For OC all you need is Chad's and Destroyer. If you know those inside and out you will be set. I was pretty disappointed in my GC score because literally the last second I realized I had done the order backwards on the ranking problems (rank most acidic to least acidic, highest BP to lowest BP) and didn't have time to change it. Not sure if this would have helped that much but oh well. I would still say just know Chad's and Destroyer for both GC and OC and you are set.

Great job. Awesome scores. Congratulations.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

What were your CDP test scores like?

I was scoring from 21-23, but at the same time I felt like there were some mistakes in the pattern folding. I would more focus on learning from your mistakes then your actually score. I think learning from what you did wrong it the most best thing you can take from practice tests.