Roommate $795 Furnished 1 small bedroom includes utilities avail Nov or now, Sunset Park Brooklyn, NY

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kev1234

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
The room is available now for up to 6 months, flexible until April 2018. We prefer however the roommate rent till the end of December 2017 or through February 2018.
The location is directly next to Sunset Park in Brooklyn NY. You can google it on line

If moving in earlier than Nov 1, the price for Oct will be adjusted, but the following months are $795.
The price includes rent, all furniture, utilities, (gas, electric, heat), kitchen supplies, AC in common area, and high speed internet.

The furnished room is small-medium sized in a 2-bedroom apt. It comes with a desk, chair, lamp, clothes rack/bins, tall dresser, 6-bin shelf, and a twin bed.

Please email me your questions/contact info at roomrental321 (at gmail) , sorry I had to type the email out because the I am too new to the forum.) so we can discuss over the phone or via text. I can also email you the craigslist ad with photos too.

We live very close (walking distance) to a few hospitals in Sunset Park Brooklyn, NY. We've had several medical students the past during the few months of their rotations/residency. My girlfriend and I have lived in this apartment for many years.

If you want you can also ask me here too.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Also we are in are early 30's. I work in media/finance, & my girlfriend is a math teacher for non-profits/schools. I can provide more details, such as facebook, etc when you contact me thanks!