LuckBloodandSweat

2+ Year Member
May 26, 2015
Status
Dental Student
Insane bro! And you're the guy with a 19 AA right? xD. What's your secret ^___^?

DMDDDSHopeful

Achievement Unlocked: Dental School
2+ Year Member
Mar 25, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
I think I saw your 19AA club thread, when did you apply? what schools are these? how many schools did you apply to? and most of all congrats!
I'm not sure why 19AA is treated like its a 14AA on SDN (but I guess SDN just has high AAers in general), but 19-20AA is still the average matriculated average. Everyone I know who got in in real life had 19AA last cycle.

DSNCSUN

2+ Year Member
Mar 20, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
I'm not sure why 19AA is treated like its a 14AA on SDN (but I guess SDN just has high AAers in general), but 19-20AA is still the average matriculated average. Everyone I know who got in in real life had 19AA last cycle.
I didn't mean to disrespect anybody who received a 19-20 AA. I'm not part of the 23+ AA individuals on this website however looking at most of the breakdowns here I see 24,25,26 AA and TS which really makes a 20 seems like worthless but if outside of SDN people with 19-20 are getting into one of the schools they want then that just makes me happier!!

pgex2t

2+ Year Member
Sep 19, 2015
Status
Dental Student
8 should be more than enough (given you aren't waiting to hear back from a top choice). From your previous posts, you don't seem like the type of person who would inadvertently sabotage their own interviews. Best of luck!

omarski

2+ Year Member
Aug 1, 2015
Hey If you don't mind me asking, when did you submit your application?

Also if I had interviews to a few of my top choices, I'd probably only have a few extra just in case (if I had any interviews lol).

LuckBloodandSweat

2+ Year Member
May 26, 2015
Status
Dental Student
Man I wish I was in your shoes lol.

But seriously, great job! You are proving that having sub 20 AAs isn't an issue. I left the DAT section cause I got tired of all of the "should I retake my 21???!!"
Lol someone ik irl just asked that. They did get a 16 in bio though :(

schmoob

2+ Year Member
Mar 26, 2015
Congrats on all the interviews! Hopefully you will get into your top choice.
I would still attend your others, if invited. Give yourself a better chance, because you never know what may happen. You might get one more interview, decide to go, and end up with that school being your only acceptance (which I hope is not the case).
There have been people in the threads in the past who have had tons of interviews with no acceptances, and others with 1 interview and 1 acceptance.
Either way, 8 invites by early September is awesome! Congrats!

LuckBloodandSweat

2+ Year Member
May 26, 2015
Status
Dental Student
sub 20 is nub ;). um... umm... i shouldn't be talking i cry with 0 acceptances x D

Reactions: Stobel