9 days to go, how does this sound as a final review?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mrhdream

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone.

So I have my test next Thursday, this is how I'm approaching it and am wondering if you guys have any advice.
I'm doing basicall all of BRS Path another time through, I'll be through with it on Thursday; all along I've been following first aid and making sure I know it cold. Also, I'm doing at least 75-100 qbank random questions.

On Friday I plan on spending the entire day on Pharm using first aid, I'm very week and I know it's a very crammable subject, so hopefully doing a full day of Pharm on Friday, then 1/2 a day Saturday, and another full day of Pharm on Sunday will be enough.

I plan on taking a full lenght Kaplan this Saturday, then the Nbme part 2 on Sunday. Again, I'll be doing Pharm when I'm done. I really suck at pharm ha

So then Monday-Wendnesday I was going to just go through First Aid twice, and all along stressing Pharm/Path/Micro.

I'm also trying to find a way to fit in some webpath/histology, I've covered some of it, but I think a final pass would be good to get into short term, do you all think I should cover those subject over the last three days before my test? Or try and work it in with the Path that I'm doing this week, I just want to make sure I remember the pictures.

How does this sound guys? What would you do differently?
thanks alot, I don't think I've posted since the MCAT, but SDN rocks!

Members don't see this ad.

Do you have access to Cecil's Essentials of medicine (the abridged version, not the gigantic one)? If you do, I'd strongly recommend scanning through their cardio and renal sections. It's a quick read, and the info there is golden (no pun intended).

I'd also look through a neuro atlas for CTs, arteries, tract location

Ok, cool, I'll def. look through a Neuro atlas,
Any comments about how my schedule is set up? Do you think the tests are too close together?
thanks