99$ crack dat pat good enough?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ziggy1104

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Or should I drop the extra 200$ on top of the line version?

Members don't see this ad.

PAT is enough. I have the full version and I don't find the science useful at all. i really like topscore and qvault for science also Bootcamp is good

@ziggy1104 I think mardr2b misunderstood your question--he/she was just telling you not to buy the FULL version of Crack the DAT (which contains all of the DAT subjects). I'd definitely get the ACE edition for PAT prep with 10 practice tests. 5 isn't enough.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Or should I drop the extra 200$ on top of the line version?

I purchased the $200 version (Royal Flush) and I loved it! It really depends on how comfortable you feel with the PAT. I was totally clueless before prepping for this section so I needed all the help I could get. What's great about the royal flush edition now is that they have included video walkthroughs for each question!! Nothing can top that!

I did not like CrackDAT PAT much... IMO onlyyyy.
I felt the tricks did not work, and even when you did not use the tricks, the questions were super easy.
Esp that keyholes one, and TFE. Way too easy once you got the hang of it.
Cubes are cubes, it was the easiest for me regardless.
Angles were slightly easier on the real DAT. Hole punching was not too bad, either.
And that stupid pattern folding.

Idk, I just did not like my experience with CrackDAT PAT.
I would say if you are going to use it, supplement it with like Bootcamp or something else!

(This is only me though!)

I didn't like CrackDAT PAT either. Achiever PAT is much better. It's harder though.
just my opinion :)

I agree that my version of the PAT was MUCH harder than what I encountered in Crack PAT. However, it is still a solid foundation. I never used Achiever, but I wish I had. It would be good to use both, I'm sure.