_-~Offical I 'Will Drop' on May 15th~-_

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Entirecropslost

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I don't know if there has ever been a thread like this, but I thought it'd be helpful to make a list off all the spots everyone was going to drop come May 15th. Only put spots you are sure you are going to drop. I'll start, I am for sure going to drop these 2...

Ohio State - Entirecropslost
Mount Sinai -Entirecropslost

Members don't see this ad.

I might, but like most, I'm going to wait and see what financial aid package/scholarship they offer

Members don't see this ad :)
Let's play a game called, "let's see how long it takes before this thread gets locked!" Seriously, it's one thing to hold on to every single acceptance you have until May 15. It's another to dangle them in from of everyone's faces. Trust me, the guy who is on the Ohio State waitlst isn't going to take any comfort in knowing that you will nobly give up your spot for him in two months.

Let's play a game called, "let's see how long it takes before this thread gets locked!" Seriously, it's one thing to hold on to every single acceptance you have until May 15. It's another to dangle them in from of everyone's faces. Trust me, the guy who is on the Ohio State waitlst isn't going to take any comfort in knowing that you will nobly give up your spot for him in two months.

Exactly. Since compassion is something you should have, since you are going to become a doctor, show a little compassion for fellow applicants and at least narrow down your acceptances to 2.

I don't know if there has ever been a thread like this, but I thought it'd be helpful to make a list off all the spots everyone was going to drop come May 15th. Only put spots you are sure you are going to drop. I'll start, I am for sure going to drop these 2...

looks like more than an entire crop was lost... for you!

let's play a different game. let's see how many people will rush in to attack the same person when the first two posts could have sufficed to let entirecropslost see the error in his/her ways.

Talk about a brag-fest. And indeed, what would be the point of committing to dropping these May 15 instead of now? If you're not committed to dropping them, then why bother posting?

So let me get this straight - It takes you 2 months to write up a 4-sentence email to each of these schools telling them you are honored by the offer but have decided to decline the acceptance?

Hmmm, only took me 5 minutes when I was faced with an acceptance offer a few days ago.

And by the way, thanks for hogging an acceptance spot to a school where I'm hoping to get bumped off the waitlist.... jerk.

Mayo Clinic-DoctorPLASTIC
Harvard-DoctorPLASTIC
Yale-DoctorPLASTIC
Duke-DoctorPLASTIC

Others add yours too!:sleep:

Mayo Clinic-DoctorPLASTIC
Harvard-DoctorPLASTIC
Yale-DoctorPLASTIC
Duke-DoctorPLASTIC

Others add yours too!:sleep:

HAHA..man you can troll with the best of them....

Shoulda studied harder and he wouldn't be on the waitlist