Well, after a year of applying to many PA schools around the country, I have been accepted to one school. That school is Red Rocks. This is the good news. The semi-bad news is that Red Rocks was my very last choice out of all the schools I applied to. The decision I'm facing is whether to go to Red Rocks now, or try re-applying to the other schools I'd rather go to next year. I should have a better chance of getting into those other schools next year, but, of course, there are no guarantees. I would also have to endure rewriting all my essays, traveling to interviews and spending another huge chunk of cash. I would appreciate anyone's opinion on this matter. By the way, Red Rocks is a new program at a community college with a masters option to finish with a degree from St. Francis. Any ideas?