A Chemistry Thank You

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

busupshot83

S.D.N. Vet
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I finally finished reviewing general chemistry in the Kaplan, and I am about to move to the Destroyer. When I began studying for the DAT, general chemistry was my weakest subject by far. Therefore, I wanted to thank those who helped me review this subject: Orgoman22, BodybldgDoc, Ananda, StreetWolf, and JackBauer!. Take care. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

I finally finished reviewing general chemistry in the Kaplan, and I am about to move to the Destroyer. When I began studying for the DAT, general chemistry was my weakest subject by far. Therefore, I wanted to thank those who helped me review this subject: Orgoman22, BodybldgDoc, Ananda, StreetWolf, and JackBauer!. Take care. :thumbup:

I only know two of those guys... and they're awesome!!!

Now this is what I'm talking about very helpful people. So nice to know that as a new member there are plenty of wonderful people here to help. Just stay away from the jerk :thumbdown: EL DENTIST FUTURO:thumbdown: with the scull icon very creepy:scared:

Those are some cool links you got in your signature block. Where'd you find those?

PDG

Members don't see this ad :)
Now this is what I'm talking about very helpful people. So nice to know that as a new member there are plenty of wonderful people here to help. Just stay away from the jerk :thumbdown: EL DENTIST FUTURO:thumbdown: with the scull icon very creepy:scared:

And, what exactly did I do to you? Except call you out on the spamming you were doing. Also name calling is against the forums rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.