A couple AACOMAS questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

September24

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
1. I'm having trouble deciding between "part time" "temporary" and "per diem." For example, I am a committee member on an honor society. We met like once or twice a week randomly. However, it wasnt completely random as we met EVERY week. I was a member for only a year so in a way it was temporary. I dont know what to put when? Does anyone have a simple guideline for when to put which?

2. I'm applying to multiple DO schools that all require different letters of rec. If I use the AACOMAS LOR service, dont I become limited to sending all schools the same letters? Is it better that I use interfolio and send the letters individually to each school?

Members don't see this ad.

1. I'm having trouble deciding between "part time" "temporary" and "per diem." For example, I am a committee member on an honor society. We met like once or twice a week randomly. However, it wasnt completely random as we met EVERY week. I was a member for only a year so in a way it was temporary. I dont know what to put when? Does anyone have a simple guideline for when to put which?

2. I'm applying to multiple DO schools that all require different letters of rec. If I use the AACOMAS LOR service, dont I become limited to sending all schools the same letters? Is it better that I use interfolio and send the letters individually to each school?
Please us this thread for AACOMAS specific questions: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/official-aacomas-questions-thread-2015-2016.1134641/unread

Reactions: 1 user