Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

A Couple Credits Shy of Math Requirement for My Top Choice...

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by liger, Nov 22, 2005.

1. liger

liger Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

So I recently interviewed at my top choice school. I applied knowing that I was 2 math credits shy of the required credits (they require a year of math) but it was never mentioned in my interview. Has anyone ever gotten into a school without completing all of the requirements before applying? And if they do accept you, do they ever waive the requirement or do they accept you with the understanding that you will complete it before matriculation? Thank you.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. DrBowtie

DrBowtie Final Countdown
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I'm pretty sure it is understood that you must complete it by matriculation.

4. jbrice1639

jbrice1639 Cub Fan, Bud Man
    5+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Medical Student
    yeah, if you get accepted, it's contingent on the fact that you will have finished all of the requirements by the time you matriculate.

5. fullefect1

fullefect1 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

I would just find a local community college.. take the easiest math class they have available in the summer... and check out ratemyprofessor.com and find the easiest professor they got teaching.