a day to celebrate love....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mouth mirror

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Wishing u all a very Happy valentine's day .....enjoy the day with the love of ur life...

--- :love: To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.

Members don't see this ad.

wish all fellow sdn members a very happy valentine's day. may everyone find love and those who already have, wish u a very happy life together
mkot

Members don't see this ad :)
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY FRIENDS :)

a very very happy valentines everyone. hope everyone got stuck at home today because they couldnt pass over all the flowers and chocolates and teddy bears and cards at their front doors... :)

u said it....sitting at home doing nothing....... :mad: .what a b-e-a-utiful evening to see getting wasted! :laugh:
CALALILY said:
a very very happy valentines everyone. hope everyone got stuck at home today because they couldnt pass over all the flowers and chocolates and teddy bears and cards at their front doors... :)

fido..oh you!!! you missed my point..i was wishing everyone a happy valentines and one whereby they were stuck indoors just because they had so macy flowers and goodies at their doorstep.
you sitting at home alone? ahhh.. Bichara..
treat yourself to a nice dessert - it always makes things better.. :) (can i suggest bluberry cheesecake or my favourite... tiramisu)

well apart from people who got stuck coz of roses n teady bears on their way :oops: not a bad idea to begin with the v-day :love:
how had been v-day for the rest :confused: :love: :)

yeah...u said it!i'm a bechara!what to do? ;) what about u?how did u celebrate ur valentines?hope u did not end up sittin indoors...just like me!!!!! :laugh:
i love cheesecakes too! :love:
btw...whatz a tiramisu...?i hope u r gonna get me one of those!!!! :laugh: :laugh: ;)
CALALILY said:
fido..oh you!!! you missed my point..i was wishing everyone a happy valentines and one whereby they were stuck indoors just because they had so macy flowers and goodies at their doorstep.
you sitting at home alone? ahhh.. Bichara..
treat yourself to a nice dessert - it always makes things better.. :) (can i suggest bluberry cheesecake or my favourite... tiramisu)

sdn fellas have a wonderful valentines day :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

fido! said:
yeah...u said it!i'm a bechara!what to do? ;) what about u?how did u celebrate ur valentines?hope u did not end up sittin indoors...just like me!!!!! :laugh:
i love cheesecakes too! :love:
btw...whatz a tiramisu...?i hope u r gonna get me one of those!!!! :laugh: :laugh: ;)

Did i taste tiramisu here? :D
Tiramisu............ Gosh! makes all my tastebuds active. ;)
Its an Italian desert. Fido try it at Olive Garden. I bet ull forget every other desert on earth :laugh:

well there you go Fido.. docnids has told you exactly what it is. it has alcohol in it (i believe its rum with loads of cocoa).. very very nice dessert. yeah, i think olive garden does some (in addition to their amazing salad)..

:laugh: first whats up with this fido..Mr. Prady!!
and for tiramisu u have to go to an italian place.u wouldnot get it at ur fav. sandwich place or ruby tuesday.so if u wanna have tiramisu u have to call me and schedule a lunch appointment;he hee

Members don't see this ad :)
Happy Valentine's day..

And for all who are alone today..... happy INDEPENDENCE day

Man I cant beliebe how I spend my day. Worked all day long, bought myself a spicy chicken burger fom Mcdonalds, got back home and saw a movie by myself....And guess what movie "The Grudge". :( Didnt have a choice that was teh only dvd at home last night.

thanks for the info.....docnids!wow!is it that grrrrrr8??i'm going to olive garden,this weekend!drooool!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: my palates r bothering me already.....tickle....tickle!
Docnids said:
Did i taste tiramisu here? :D
Tiramisu............ Gosh! makes all my tastebuds active. ;)
Its an Italian desert. Fido try it at Olive Garden. I bet ull forget every other desert on earth :laugh:

thanks ! :laugh: :laugh: i was independent !and single too! :laugh: :laugh: the search is on....my friend!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: ;)
32 pearls said:
Happy Valentine's day..

And for all who are alone today..... happy INDEPENDENCE day

yeah right.....dr t,

thanks for the enlightment!u r coming with me this weekend.....interested? :laugh: :laugh: ;)
no wonder i'm not at all aware of this tiramasu stuff.....i used to hang out with u at ur FAVOURITE fast food joints all these days!!!!!! :laugh: :smuggrin:
drtanujpuri said:
:laugh: first whats up with this fido..Mr. Prady!!
and for tiramisu u have to go to an italian place.u wouldnot get it at ur fav. sandwich place or ruby tuesday.so if u wanna have tiramisu u have to call me and schedule a lunch appointment;he hee

issssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!bichari......!!!!!!!!i understand....u....what a pity!!what a pathetic way to spend a lovely day!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :smuggrin: and watching a movie like the grudge??a horror movie ....aur bhi akeli....without anyone by ur side...on such a romantic evening....! :smuggrin: aur koi achha movie nahi milaa kya aapko,jas ji? :laugh: :laugh:
dentistjas said:
Man I cant beliebe how I spend my day. Worked all day long, bought myself a spicy chicken burger fom Mcdonalds, got back home and saw a movie by myself....And guess what movie "The Grudge". :( Didnt have a choice that was teh only dvd at home last night.

thanks....calalily......!i will try out some of these....!i promise!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :love:
CALALILY said:
well there you go Fido.. docnids has told you exactly what it is. it has alcohol in it (i believe its rum with loads of cocoa).. very very nice dessert. yeah, i think olive garden does some (in addition to their amazing salad)..

dentistjas said:

Jas.Can understand the torture u wld ve been through after watching THE GRUDGE. Ive faced that too on my first bday in US and thanksgiving day and first snow of life. Guess wot i was amongst 5 unlucky ones in theater watching that movie with not even a single sign of life on streets (bcoz of weather). :smuggrin: :smuggrin:
So ill pray for u sincerely that u dont spend next valentine day alone. If in case u do join me :laugh:

Well,,,,hmmm,,,, I know "The Grudge" on V day doesnot match at all. People might think I am crazy. :laugh: No yaar, just didnt have a choice. Well, Thanks nids. You are a sweetie. By the way right now my mom is headed your way. I gave her your no. If she gets a chance she'll call you up. She is flying back tomorrow evening back home.
Hey prady you still didnt tell how do you know me :confused:

well at least u realized....watching a movie like 'the grudge'was'nt the greates of ideas!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
dont worry dear....dont be so curious...it does'nt take much time for fido d...to know much about something or someone.....well...just kidding...buddy!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :smuggrin: please check ur pm!
thank u!
dentistjas said:
Well,,,,hmmm,,,, I know "The Grudge" on V day doesnot match at all. People might think I am crazy. :laugh: No yaar, just didnt have a choice. Well, Thanks nids. You are a sweetie. By the way right now my mom is headed your way. I gave her your no. If she gets a chance she'll call you up. She is flying back tomorrow evening back home.
Hey prady you still didnt tell how do you know me :confused: