a disturbing trend (for me)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Trek

Grand Uranium Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
yes, the signature. Why is everyone now doing the "--(name)" thing?? That's MY gig and MINE alone! I've been seeing --Josh, --Foxy, --Brando, ~~Papi (cos he's a little fruity)...well, you get the picture. i've copyrighted those two dashes in a row and if you use them you need to send me a buck (each time). That, and i wonder how long this'll last in this section? :wink: :wink: :wink: --Trek

Members don't see this ad.

Ok, I'll stop with the copyright infringement. =Josh

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, my bad. I'll have to change mine. {<--Papi}

Yah, it's really disturbing on how some people can't be original....yeeesh

:rolleyes: :p :wink: :D

oh, and by the way, remember that immitation is the highest form of flattery, :D
:clap: :clap:

Jeez I can't believe that people are taking your copyright.

That is just not right?

--Adam

Watcha stole the words right out of my mouth. Trek, we all wanna be just like you!! We're TrekWannaBes...what's your secret?? You must have hypnotized some SDNers at your last magic show. :)

I got 7 bucks coming from this one thread alone! Yes, i understand you all, especially brandonite, want to be just like me. It's completely understandable. Just don't forget to send me that check! :wink: --Trek

•••quote:•••Originally posted by Trek:
•I got 7 bucks coming from this one thread alone! Yes, i understand you all, especially brandonite, want to be just like me. It's completely understandable. Just don't forget to send me that check! :wink: --Trek•••••What you talking about, Willis??

brandonite may be a plagarizer, but you gotta love the diff'rent strokes reference.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by pre-hawkdoc:
•brandonite may be a plagarizer, but you gotta love the diff'rent strokes reference.•••••Once a plagarizer, always a plagarizer. And Trek acts so much like Gary Coleman, so it was an easy line to cross... :p

I think you should take the phallic approach, Trek. It's original and shock value = 10. Give it a shot (no pun intended). B====D Will

i think all forms of dashes, straight, curvy, or, multiple, are dumb. :)