A doubt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mfisl

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i was curious to know how it works in usc dental school for foreign trained. my doubt is when they say 75 in each category do they mean 75 raw score in each subject or 75 percentile?also how easy or difficult it is to get into this school. any opinions please express here.also does anybody know somebody u made it to school with less than 75 in each category?

Members don't see this ad.

please anybody can u please answer my question it will be of a great help!!!

come on guys please help me! its not that nobody has applied or is a student of usc! please i am not able to gather information from any other source and i was under the impression that sdn could be helpful as it always,

Members don't see this ad :)
I am in a similar situation as you are in....right now....nobody is sure about this particular aspect...if you feel you have a good overall application..i would say take a chance especially knowing that a lot of applicants have this issue...good luck

thanks sinduja,
so whats ur comp score.? and have u already applied? do u know the level of difficulty to get into this school? is it tough?

to be frank i am not sure either...and my composite score is not very competitive.:(