A Friday Fun Topic -- What would you choose for your Class of 2021?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DMDDDSHopeful

Achievement Unlocked: Dental School
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So let's pretend we all get into dental school next fall, what song would you like your Class of 2021 to perform? And maybe a why if it has some meaning to you?

Here's an example from Marquette performing Footloose, which looked like they had fun making:

Members don't see this ad.

Harlem shake...hands down...why? Coz it looks like so damn fun! lol

Members don't see this ad :)
I've been watching so many of those videos from various dental schools since last year. Got caught in the YouTube dental school music spoof vortex. I even spilled over onto watching the med school music videos too ... I hope I'm not getting my hopes up by watching these and wishing I could be part of that fun awesomeness someday ... :bag:

Reactions: 4 users
And I must admit that the Harvard Med/Dent videos are pretty good quality. There's also someone I know who went to my school that's in it lol. Small world!

And Tufts also had a great one, too!

Reactions: 1 users
And I must admit that the Harvard Med/Dent videos are pretty good quality. There's also someone I know who went to my school that's in it lol. Small world!

And Tufts also had a great one, too!

Wow they did a great job!

I did a YouTube search and seems like Tufts has a lot of these videos.

Creighton

Reactions: 1 user
"New Level"-A$AP Ferg ft. Future. Yes I'm serious.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user