SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

A girl's input

Discussion in 'Medical Students - MD' started by Mylaina, Feb 3, 2002.

1. Mylaina

Mylaina Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Jan 28, 2002
    Philadelphia,PA
    Of course, I don't know what the male to female ratio is for this chat, but I thought I'd put in my female two cents. By saying that someone shouldn't masturbate once a day, that's the same as saying that it's not healthy to have sex once a day, and I know A LOT of college students that have sex on a daily basis and they have no problems. So my personal, and not so professional, opinion is that if masturbation (or anything else) begins to interfere with their life (mind you-- we have no idea what the "Friend's" dating status is) then it becomes a problem. But our bodies (by our, I mean teenage and 20 something and maybe 30 something) are well equipped to have sex often... But anything is more fun with someone else... ;-

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Mylaina

Mylaina Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Jan 28, 2002
    Philadelphia,PA
    Shoot-- this was supposed to be in response to 'nobadwords' 's post about masturbation. :-/

4. Assassin

Assassin Assassin 7+ Year Member

Jan 28, 2002
    Lebanon
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> But our bodies (by our, I mean teenage and 20 something and maybe 30 something) are well equipped to have sex often... </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I couldn't agree more. Worst case scenario you get temporary tachycardia and a jump in blood pressure - nothing a healthy adult in the aforementioned age range cannot handle.
    Funny how a "girl's input" is the only one that makes sense :)