a humble newbie-for everyone

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

simplyanny

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear respected friends(sounds a little bit serious),
Searching for optometry school information (you know, I actually did NOT find any book in the public library that talks about optometry school admission!), I accidently run into this fantastic site, and was thrilled! This is a great forum for discussion/questions/advises! I spent the whole afternoon looking thru all the msgs and decided to become a newbie here.
You may see me often from today on, and I am greeting you all as a humble newbie in this family. *salute*
I am currently a to-be-third year student at the Univ of Texas at Austin. completing researches on the field of medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, and optometry, I found myself drawn more to OD. There are pros and cons in all the professions, the preference of OD is just my personality thing. I'm planning on going to UHCO in 3 years, so CPW you definitely will be my wise counselor in a lot of ways!
To make my posting short, I just want to say hi to everyone here. With your knowledge (positive or negative) I will definitely understand this profession more.

*deep bow*

Members don't see this ad.

and yes, any inputs for this newbie is GREATLY appreciated, as I'm serious about knowing more about this field, thanks guys/gals in advance!!