1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

A lil' help from those who've interviewed at MCV

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by md2be06, Oct 19, 2001.

1. md2be06

md2be06 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I was wondering, did you fly into Richmond? I'm finding it to be incredibly expensive flying there. Would you suggest flying into another airport and driving? Thanks.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Amy B

Amy B I miss my son so much
    Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    If you fly into DC you must allow EXTRA time for traffic and accidents between DC and here (Richmond). Traffic is always slow. I would strongly reccommend if you are going to fly into a different airport to drive during non rush hour times. Stay the night and relax the night before.

Good luck. I say that even though I am also wanting to go to MCV.

4. md2be06

md2be06 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Thanks for the info Amy Beth. Don't worry, since I'm out of state, I won't be taking a seat from away from any in-staters. If you'd like, I could tell them that I demand they accept you or else I won't consider attending. I dunno, that's probably not a great idea. It'll probably end up getting us both rejected. LOL. Anyone else have any travel recommendations?

5. Amy B

Amy B I miss my son so much
    Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    If you need any help I am offering my services. If anyone interviewing here in Richmond wants to eamil me I will help them as well with where to stay over night, what is close, any driving directions, etc... I attend VCU as an undergrad so I am on campus 2 miles away from MCV.