Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

A lil' help from those who've interviewed at MCV

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by md2be06, Oct 19, 2001.

1. md2be06

md2be06 Senior Member

I was wondering, did you fly into Richmond? I'm finding it to be incredibly expensive flying there. Would you suggest flying into another airport and driving? Thanks.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Amy B

Amy B I miss my son so much
    Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved

Resident [Any Field]
    If you fly into DC you must allow EXTRA time for traffic and accidents between DC and here (Richmond). Traffic is always slow. I would strongly reccommend if you are going to fly into a different airport to drive during non rush hour times. Stay the night and relax the night before.

Good luck. I say that even though I am also wanting to go to MCV.

4. md2be06

md2be06 Senior Member

Thanks for the info Amy Beth. Don't worry, since I'm out of state, I won't be taking a seat from away from any in-staters. If you'd like, I could tell them that I demand they accept you or else I won't consider attending. I dunno, that's probably not a great idea. It'll probably end up getting us both rejected. LOL. Anyone else have any travel recommendations?

5. Amy B

Amy B I miss my son so much
    Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved

Resident [Any Field]
    If you need any help I am offering my services. If anyone interviewing here in Richmond wants to eamil me I will help them as well with where to stay over night, what is close, any driving directions, etc... I attend VCU as an undergrad so I am on campus 2 miles away from MCV.