A little help please.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

La Presse

Due to the fact....
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
A couple of seconds ago, I was at a very disappointing waffle party hosted by my dorm. During the party, I heard a girl say she was "pre-med" and planned to do something related to pediatric orthopedics.

How does that work? I was genuinely interested until we started mingling. :scared:

Would one have to match into general surgery first, then do fellowships in ortho then peds?

Thanks guys.

Members don't see this ad.

A couple of seconds ago, I was at a very disappointing waffle party hosted by my dorm. During the party, I heard a girl say she was "pre-med" and planned to do something related to pediatric orthopedics.

How does that work? I was genuinely interested until we started mingling. :scared:

Would one have to match into general surgery first, then do fellowships in ortho then peds?

Thanks guys.

I'd imagine they just do an ortho residency then a peds-ortho fellowship.

Thanks guys.

I'm going to take the bait on this... a disappointing waffle party?

General Surgery --> Ortho Fellow --> Peds Orthro Fellow OR as MedPR said Ortho --> Peds Ortho Fellow

http://www.posna.org/home.asp

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
If my school didn't also have lame midnight breakfast parties, I would have assumed the worst about "disappointing waffles."

I'm going to take the bait on this... a disappointing waffle party?

General Surgery --> Ortho Fellow --> Peds Orthro Fellow OR as MedPR said Ortho --> Peds Ortho Fellow

http://www.posna.org/home.asp

Thanks for clearing that up for me. I am a Maverick (unfortunately) and recently moved into my dorm. One of our social events was called "waffle-palooza" or something similar. I did not know anyone there and even though we could put anything on out waffles, I still did not enjoy them.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. I am a Maverick (unfortunately) and recently moved into my dorm. One of our social events was called "waffle-palooza" or something similar. I did not know anyone there and even though we could put anything on out waffles, I still did not enjoy them.

Sarah Palin maverick or Top Gun Maverick?