1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

A message to all my fellow waitlistees in the struggle....

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Speeddater, May 4, 2007.

1. Speeddater

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    that are still hanging in limbo...

For all of you on the waitlist, and not only NYU, (well, NYU & Columbia for me), feel free to join me as we're holding a candlelight vigil on SDN tonight from 8pm on, I'm praying very hard more seats will open up and for a miracle to happen sometime this month as it is much easier to get off the waitlist in May than afterwards. This is one heck of a challenge, but we're determined to hang tough and fight this. Its the harder road, but when you get there, its the sweetest road! Good luck guys and let's keep each other posted on any new occurrences.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Cher*

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I'll be there!

4. Tygerm9

Tygerm9 Junior Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Count me in! Anyone letting their spot at Creighton go?

5. Speeddater

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Same question for Columbia & NYU? I know it was much easier to get off the waiting list in past years, but this cycle, the competition and applicant pool has increased dramatically, hence I still have to be on edge, while optimistic at the same time. Let's continue to hang in there guys. Good luck :)