• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

A Message to Someone Who Posted his Interview Experience at UND

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 22, 2003
I don't know if he/she will see this. But there is a lady/gentleman who posted his negative interview experience about UND. I was wondering, did he/she get accepted at UND? That's how negative the school was for him/her, so I was wondering how did the school view the applicant?

I know that he/she must be a really good applicant, since he/she was accepted to multiple other schools... However, I would like to know the end of the story with UND... If you see my post, please respond.. Thanks for your response!!

mdforme

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 30, 2003
I had a great interview experience at UND- the most friendly, non-confrontational one of all my 8 interviews. I am surprised that anyone would be treated poorly. Perhaps he/she just felt bad about how they presented him/herself?

Interview experiences also may vary based upon the luck of the draw for interviewers. However, I had nothing but very positive experiences with everyone I interacted with at UND. Good people.

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 22, 2003
People were nice to me, too. I just wanted to know if his negative experience was a reflection of the school's decision.

congratulations on all of your 8 interviews. Did you get accepted anywhere else? Are you expecting any soon good news? Are you going to UND for sure? How do you rank it among other schools you applied/accepted to?

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.