A new Bourne movie is born

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lidolover

Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

• Okay...
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
anyone care to tell me what i missed?

Reactions: 1 users
YouTube deleted the video...would cause a huge mental turmoil I guess. Similar info is included in the book the plague of corruption; have not read it but was cited in the video

Basically, a researcher during the HIV epidemic stated that her research was blocked from publication by Anthony Fauci so as to let HIV spread and in doing so Fauci profited. Her due process was violated by Fauci, NIH, and the FBI. Leave your tinfoil at home, this video brought enough for everyone.

Reactions: 3 users
The second video has now also been removed from Youtube. Here is another link:

Unknown.png
Unknown.png

Reactions: 7 users
anyone care to tell me what i missed?
Absolutely nothing. You didn't waste 15-20 minutes of your life, like I did, before I gave up.

In my limited experience (i.e. based on my ignore list), the same people who tend to like Trump tend to believe in all kinds of conspiracy theories, some downright ridiculous (remember birtherism). I don't think it's a coincidence. I think it's a matter of poor judgment (with all that that implies). They simply lack a basic intellectual skill (and many times a basic level of general education that would allow them to see through ridiculous claims, or to attribute them the appropriate low probabilities).

Btw, I am the kind of doctor who will listen carefully even to "crazy" patients, because some of them are definitely not.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8 users
Absolutely nothing. You didn't waste 15-20 minutes of your life, like I did, before I gave up.

In my limited experience (i.e. based on my ignore list), the same people who tend to like Trump tend to believe in all kinds of conspiracy theories, some downright ridiculous (remember birtherism). I don't think it's a coincidence. I think it's a matter of poor judgment (with all that that implies). They simply lack a basic intellectual skill (and many times a basic level of general education that would allow them to see through ridiculous claims, or to attribute them the appropriate low probabilities).

Btw, I am the kind of doctor who will listen carefully even to "crazy" patients, because some of them are definitely not.
One must also consider that this subforum has several posters that likely have multiple accounts or are previously banned posters. It gives the illusion of more of these people.

Reactions: 3 users
it’s downright cruel to tease people with the idea of a thread about movies, it would have been such a breath of fresh air

Reactions: 1 user
Good to see youtube is hosting a video series made specifically for chuds like this guy

PRRA amino acid insert proves (suggests strongly) that this virus is NOT naturally occurring. Very good explanation in this video:

This is a clickbait title and I have been bamboozled. I was expecting a trailer for a new Jason Bourne movie, which I eagerly clicked on for some semblance of good news in these uncertain times.

Instead it's this conspiracy theory bull****.

Damn you, OP!

Reactions: 5 users
Status
Not open for further replies.